Saturday 22 March 2008

Bacon and onion roll

For those who read, I'm sure you've read in stories that how wonderful the aroma in the house is when you bake. Or if you bake then you know first hand, which is even better. DSC03306

Ta-Dah!! Bacon and onion rolls... It looks good... smells good.... and tastes..... not as bad as I expected! Val Val!! Our snack for Monday!!

Got me worried for a while when the dough did not rise the first hour I put it out. I forgot how much cleaning up you have to do after a baking session...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooo... looks good.. pls send one over on 1st class stamp.. u have my add ady right?>

Unknown said...

can send ar? hahahha.. but sun and mon prob not working le.. if send thn dono become what already.. haha

Anonymous said...

MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MOOOOORE!!

Unknown said...

wat is this? so demanding one?