Wednesday 17 September 2008

Finally!!

I got internet connection!!! After a few days of having to go to my friend's place to borrow her internet connection, we finally have our own connection.

We had to pay 10 pounds installation fee.. but I suppose it is for the quick set-up kit. It wasn't that hard to install everything and get it running but the phone is still not working!! Waiting for them to call me back on how to fix the stupid phone.. or better yet, send someone to fix it. Oh well, as long as the broadband is up. They better not charge me for the phone line (even though the person I spoke to said they won't until everything is up and running).

You know what's great about having internet connection today? It's just in time for me to download all my favourite shows which are starting soon... :D yippee!!

No comments: