Wednesday 15 April 2009

OK… I have no idea what title to give this…

I’ve been missing from the blogosphere for a while again. Haven’t had the urge to write anything, except the times that I force myself to write my report on hydrogen sulphide and on oestrogen receptors. Two totally different topics that I’m having a bit of trouble differentiating sometimes.

So what have I been doing since my creative writing foray? Nothing except finding and reading journals, and trying my very best to fit them into my report so I’m not wasting my time reading them. I think I really need more experience in finding journals as I have difficulties in trying to figure out what keywords to use.

Will be making a trip down to London for the weekend. Hopefully do a bit of shopping and as a way to clear my mind as well, but most probably I’ll bring down more journals to read and write about my crosstalking receptors.

There’s 24 more days before I’m going back home (whoa.. that’s slightly over 3 weeks left). It’s a bittersweet thought. I can’t wait to go home, but on the other hand, the thought of the end of university life is a bit depressing. The next time I come back to UK, I’ll be going through graduation and moving to a new place ALONE. It’s the alone part that I’m terrified about, and also the working part. Problem is, I’ve not found a place to stay in Hereford yet. How?

4 comments:

ven said...

HEREFORD???? Do you mean the hereford in Wales?

Ok, I should not make any further comments.

Unknown said...

yes ven.. hereford... technically still in england but near the borders.. hahaha

ven said...

all I can say is you will enjoy the kampung life =)

Unknown said...

hahah ven... tq.. lol...