Wednesday 4 June 2008

Update at last

I'm going through an identity crisis.

I cut my hair this morning and now I can't recognise myself anymore.....

It has been a busy few days for me. First, I travelled for 2 days over 4 countries. Then, I got on a plane again to go off to KL. Tiring, tiring... I wonder how people adjust to jetsetting all around the world.

It's very warm back home as compared to UK. I'm just sweating everyday, unless I'm in front of the fan. Everything seems slightly different from before I left nearly 11 months ago. Why does everything go on without me?

I really cannot think of anything to jot down now. Just wondering what I should do for this few months....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, y nvr post up ur pic with ur new hair cut? i also wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Luckily you said in front of the fan and not under the air con.. price hike again...hurray!!!

cassie said...

welcome back to kch! show ur latest hair cut ya

Unknown said...

wait til i take pic of myself.. haha... haven't taken pic of me.. wait til i recover from fever..

Anonymous said...

dont la miss me so much. hahahha i am still fine here in nottingham. hahahhahah.....

erm.. go get some job laa so many months. *jealous*