Wednesday 12 September 2012

Guess I've not blogged for a very long time. Just need to spill what I'm feeling these days.

Can't really think of who I can actually talk this through with. We've not been really talking to each other for months. Our gtalk messages consists of morning, are you still stressed?, lunch time, what are you doing?, home, and then mostly just no messages. Once in a while I throw a tantrum and I get a couple more messages then they just die down after a few days. I know he is busy and stressed... but how can someone not have a few minutes in 24 hours to spare?

I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do. I guess I just have to stop hoping that I get a message each day. Some girls wish for flowers, jewellery or others... I just wish for a nice message each day... or an email..

Whatever.. I just have to stop being this way. Out of mind, out of sight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He realizes the mistakes he's made. He's taking the time to absorb, understand and appreciate them for the flaws that make it his. And he's trying to be a better person. He does understand these were wrong for a long time. And though the troubled waters now run deep, that the boat, somewhere lost at sea is still afloat, because he's still paddling amidst the storm, and looking for sunshine ahead.

Anonymous said...

..........