Tuesday 20 May 2008

Yay!

How is it I go to bed at 2am and still wake up before 7? Maybe it's the sun shining in... or maybe it's just my stomach being empty.

Well, it's the end of Pharmacy year 3.. How fast time flew. I can still sort of remember walking into the first day of year 1, and now it's already the end of third year.

We went out to celebrate yesterday at Las Iguanas for Latin food, but basically I think they only served Spanish and Mexican food (or they the only two Latin countries?). The food was ok, not that great.

Then we dilly-dallied in Tesco waiting for Goh to buy everything he needed for the picnic later, so that we can help carry them back. It's a bit funny when you see so many girls waiting for a guy to finish shopping.

Came back and started helping him prepare the food. We peeled, cut, boiled and mashed potatoes for his shepherd's pie. Made scones (it was in two trays and the tray on the upper side of the oven was nicer than the lower tray), and since Rachel wanted to learn how to make Banana Bread, I made that as well. Well, in the end, poor Rachel didn't get to see what I did as Puisan kept her busy making scones together (it was more of a puisan making and a rachel being helper.. poor rachel).

Time to go find some food now.. as I have been smelling Banana Bread while I was sleeping and when I woke up.

And picnic later!! Sun, friends, food and frisbee!

4 comments:

cassie said...

picnic.. aiyayayaya. envy. :| anyway have fun! :)

Unknown said...

hehe.... it was good.. ahahah... the preparing part was tiring.. the carrying part was tiring... but the having fun part was ok.. hahah

shiang said...

rachel very cham o??!!!hehe...but i got recipe from my fren now!yapi!

Unknown said...

hehe rachel... suddenly everybody making banana bread..