Tuesday 23 October 2007

My first visit to the GP

I went to the Cripps Health Centre to make an appointment to see the GP just now. I was really lucky as someone just cancelled on their 10am appointment and they could fit me in for that. I didn't even have to wait a very long time before the doctor could see me.

Apparently, i have eczema again. Around my eyes. It wasn't just caused by the weather but just the flaring up of good ol' skin disease. Had to make another appointment to see Dr Gibbs next week at 11.30... hopefully i remember the time.

My first prescription: Cetirizine and Hydrocortisone Cream 0.5%

Cost me 13.70 pounds for that two items.. EXPENSIVE!!!! good thing the GP visit cost nothing..

Hopefully the HC cream would help my skin.. it's very very irritating as it is very very itchy.. haha..

Should have bought more medicines from back home and brought them here with me so don't need to pay so much for medicines.

No comments: